Today is World Environment Day and is it a day for everyone to participate in by making personal changes and committing to how we can be even better to the environment. The focus this year is reducing plastic waste and the hosting country for 2018 is India.
How Can You Make An Impact ?
1) Reduce your use of plastic
2) Recycle it
3) Get creative and reuse it for projects and crafts
4) Take a stroll and pick up plastic you find and recycle it
5) Volunteer at a recycling centre
6) Don’t buy plastic toss away plates or cutlery this summer
Can you think of any other way you can make a difference and an impact about our use of plastic?
Extra Entry Into My Summer Amazon Giveaway
Leave me a comment of your environmental contributions with plastic
The Shopping Sorceress