Sunday 19 February 2017

Vaseline Mature Skin Rejuvenation Upcoming Review

I am pleased to announce I just received and opened up my review for Vaseline!





A lotion created for maturing skin, and a beauty product suggested for women hitting the menopausal period of our lives !
This would be me! Shh Just don't tell to many people my dark secret of my age!

It promises to deliver quality healing for dry skin and rejuvenate! Vaseline has always been a brand I have had and used in my home since I was a child.

I trust the results and know this lotion will keep the promise it claims to do.

Tonight I will begin using it and will use  it every night before I go to bed. Although your schedule of use may differ from mine. We all have and keep a beauty schedule that works for us individually.

I will be back in a few short weeks with the final results and review of this wonderful product that I get to test out and write my thoughts on it to share with you.


Love,







No comments:

Post a Comment