Saturday 11 March 2017

Kawaii Pink Jacket With Faux Fur Trim






What is This Bewitching and cute Kawaii Bargain ?

Kawaii seems to be taking over my household by my daughter and I have been hunting on her behalf for clothes that are not only reasonable but decent for her age to wear! I could not believe I found this cute little winter Kawaii coat at a steal. Sizes vary that will fit tween to adult. It's made out of polyester and lined with a fake fur trimming! Kawaii style and fun to wear !

 Where Can I Find This Bewitching Kawaii Bargain And How Much?

You can find this cute little Kawaii coat on Amazon by clicking here ▶️  YOUJIA Women's Faux Fur Hooded Zip Up Parka Padded Thicken Winter Coat (Pink, 3XL) for the bargain price of  40.29$ Canadian !
Now that's one Bewitching Kawaii Bargain my credit card won't say no to!


Bonus Entry for Visa Giveaway (must be blog subscriber via email )

Leave a comment if you like this Kawaii coat and if you would buy it and who would you give it to?


Lots of Love as Always,



2 comments:

  1. I would love to gift this to my niece, she'd love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maid dress Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though.

    ReplyDelete