Sunday 12 March 2017

Kawaii Unicorn Tights

 photo D1F43034-421F-4797-9B34-1866CFA9BADA_zpsq9qqltjy.png





What Is This Bewitching Kawaii Bargain ?

As I mentioned in a prior post, Kawaii is taking over my household and has left me searching for decent clothing that is suitable to wear for a tween! These are black tights with a unicorn pattern which fits the qualifications for Kawaii wear! The multiple colors of the unicorns gives you a great deal of options for a shirt or blouse to wear with them. 

Where Can I Buy This Bewitching Kawaii Bargain?

You can find these suitable Kawaii pants on Amazon by clicking ▶️Girl's  Autumn Unicorn Skinny Pants One Size Black . They come in one size only but can fit a waist of up to 35 inches !They are a polyester and spandex mix fabric,an elastic waist,no pockets and can be yours for $26.03 Canadian ! Now that's a bargain you can not turn down !



Bonus Entry Into My Visa Giveaway (must be email subscriber )


Leave a comment telling me if you would buy these Kawaii tights and who would you give them to wear?




Love As Always,





No comments:

Post a Comment