Thursday 13 April 2017

Google Friend Connect Love & Contest Entry

 photo 47723C72-11AF-4A87-8B56-36B02DAECE88_zpsftyo3z6w.png


The Shopping Sorceress is pleased to announce I finally figured out how to add the Google Friend Connect widget to follow my blog ! The widget is on the right hand side of the home page, just click follow and you can read me on your dashboard under "reading list". This will be a second method to follow me instead of just through the email subscription. I understand some do prefer not to follow blogs via emails but in order to market brands and businesses for reviews and the giveaways you enjoy entering most brands want followers to the blog not just social media sites. Consider following the blogs as a contribution to some great gifts you get to try to win!

Extra Entry Into My 100$ Walmart Card Giveaway

1) must be subscriber to my blog via email subscription or google Friend Connect and comment you did.
2) Follow five other blogs offering reviews or giveaways and come back and leave me a message which ones you followed.

All My Love As Always,



 photo IMG_0694_zpswtbeu305.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment