Friday 7 April 2017

World Health Day

 photo 4801FFC3-7D08-4CC4-A624-970CC505C47E_zpsqsuvofua.png

Today is World Health Day and it a reminder to us all to reflect on our own health and if we are truly satisfied with the path we are choosing to live healthy lives. This year World Health Day is focused on Depression and removing the stigma associated to the condition that effects millions of people on a daily basis. I challenge you today to take the time to research depression and how you can help or contribute to people who battle this health issue.

How Can I Help or Contribute?

1) Volunteer your time at a health facility who works with people with depression
2) Donate money to an association raising funds for Depression
3) Arrange or host an event to benefit those with Depression
4) Educate yourself on the condition and advocate for the condition


Extra Entry Into My Walmart Giveaway (must be blog subscriber)

Leave me a comment if you would like to participate with any of my suggestions on this post.


All My Love As Always,







 photo IMG_0694_zpswtbeu305.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment