Black Friday is sneaking up on us fast and we all know what that means for any of us who enjoy shopping that day for a deal. A lack of etiquette from some of the shoppers ! We have all experienced something annoying or distasteful while trying to have a good time while saving money ! Such as holding up the line up at the cash register when it can be prevented with being compassionate and not self centred ! Let's make this year not only safe from violence but considerate to others !
How Can I Contribute To Black Friday Etiquette
1) Sort out your cash before you leave the house not at the register
2) If you have issues using debit or credit cards use cash
3) Get price checks done before you reach the register
4) The more of a mess you leave the store in -the less help at the registers as they scurry around fixing the destruction and chaos
5) Be courteous to the cashiers but keep conversations minimum
6) Know your budget before you cash out
7) Try to put your carts and baskets back this frees up time at the cash registers to serve more people
8) Don't argue other customers shopping
The Shopping Sorceress wants to give one reader a $75.00 Amazon Gift Card to shop at home that day sent by email to make your day easier.
International giveaway where legal to enter and must be of legal age in your country
Amazon is not responsible for the gift card, I am.
Simply leave a comment of an experience you had on Black Friday and why you need this gift card !
Skill testing question if Canadian winner.
Contest ends the night before Black Friday
Leave a separate comment for each follow you do.
Two entries for signing up for my newsletter found on the right side of the page !
Good luck, Be safe and have fun shopping with consideration of others !